The ANDANA jacket is the feminine piece of the Alain Ducasse collection. A jacket of high quality, made of a premium cotton fabric which gives it a pleasant suppleness to wear every day. The very long cotton fibre provides excellent resistance.
It has also been enriched with a nano treatment that adds exceptional properties:
- Easy ironing
- Water-repellent fabric
- Odour and moisture resistance
- Increased fabric strength
The cut of this jacket is resolutely technical and feminine:
- An elegant officer collar.
- Slits on the sides to allow a nice slim fit at the hips.
- Gussets on the back armholes in OXYGEN® mesh for greater freedom of movement.
- A slight lapel at the bottom of the sleeve that elegantly reveals your cuffs.
- Tone-on-tone piping, discreetly placed to underline some of the jacket's cut-outs and give it extra refinement.
- Hidden press studs under the placket.
- Length : 75 cm
- Gender : Women